Commercial Lines

As the name suggests, commercial insurance protects businesses, including business owners and their employees. Every business is different, which means there is no one-size-fits-all insurance policy for business owners. 

In order to find what type of insurance you need to protect your business, please give us a call today for a free risk assessment and to speak to our dedicated risk advisors. 

Don't see what you're looking for?

Not a problem! Give us a call as all of the products and lines of business we offer may not be available online. The best way to determine your needs is to speak to one of our licensed professionals. 


Types of insurance

General Liability

A standard insurance policy issued to business organizations to protect them against liability claims for bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) arising out of premises, operations, products, and completed operations; and advertising and personal injury (PI) liability. 

Business Owners Policy

Business Owner’s Policies that combine protection from all major property and liability risks in one package. BOP generally include:

  • Property insurance 
  • Business Interruption
  • Liability Protection

*Every policy is different and tailored to fit your business needs.

Property & Casualty

From small office spaces to condominium associations,  and strip malls to mega complexes we can get you covered.  No commercial property is too big or too  small for us. 

Flood options also available. 

Garage Operations

Targeted to the automotive industry,  Automobile dealerships, parking lots or parking garages operators, tow-truck operators, service stations, and customization and repair shops will add garage liability insurance to their business liability coverage. The policy protects property damage and bodily injury resulting from operations.

Auto Dealers

Coverages include  garage keepers, garage liability,  and auto physical damage;. Other coverages are available by endorsement.A commercial auto policy designed to address the needs of auto dealers. 

Inland Marine

  • Property in transit. 
  • Property in your temporary care. 
  • Property that stays in a fixed Property that moves around. 
  • Property that aids in the transfer of information
  • Unique or valuable property. 


Trucking Liability

A commercial auto policy designed to address the needs of the for-hire motor carrier (i.e., trucking) industry. Coverages available include but are not limited to  auto liability, trailer interchange, and auto physical damage; other coverages are available by endorsement.

Motor Cargo

Do you haul cargo for others? Then you probably need Motor Cargo Insurance which provides liability insurance for cargo you haul in the event that the cargo is destroyed, damaged, stolen, or otherwise declared a loss while in the process of being shipped.

Commercial Auto

Do you use a vehicle in your daily operations? Do you have a fleet of vehicles? Call us today to discuss protecting your auto liability. 

Workers Compensation


Are you a construction risk?  If you have one or more employees you are required to carry Workers Compensation.

Find out more


Not in construction?

If you have 4 or more employees you are required to carry Workers Compensation.

Find out more

Alternative Market

Not eligIble for standard Workers Compensation programs? Let'S discuss if our alternative markets are an option for you.

Find out more